Monday, June 25, 2012

Julia | Vista Maternity Photographer

with 0 comments
Find me on Instagram! I'm "melissataylorphoto."
One of the last sessions that I had a chance to have before my own Baby Bean arrived, was with Julia. Julia is a fellow photographer, and let's be honest, completely gorgeous. I know, personally, how difficult it is to have photos of yourself or your own family when you are a photographer, so Julia and I set up a trade. The thought of setting up a newborn session for my own baby, while wrangling the other two sounded impossible! I got to see Julia and her gorgeous little guys, and she did a newborn session with Addison. Win, win, win. I'm so grateful for the beautiful photos she captured!




Baby Surprise will be here so soon. Congratulations!















0 comments:

Post a Comment